Thursday 22 May 2014

16 and a mom?!

      Hi guys! So, what's up with the title? Is it about some stupid reality show or is it actually about myself? 
Yes, I am a mother now. A mother of... 

On the Left: Simba
On the Right: Oreo

     TWO ADORABLE BUNNIES! I'm so madly in love with them! I finally have my own pet which I take full responsibilities of. I also used my sweet sixteen birthday party money to get them. I don't want the party, I want the bunnies! They are a Lion Head Mix Breed bunnies. They are so adorable. 

     I have ALWAYS wanted a bunny. My mother always says "No." But she gave me a chance to prove it to her that i'm responsible enough to take care of my own pet! I was so overwhelmed, I cried at the pet shop and fell on their staircase. It was a little embarrassing, but it was worth the excitement!
      


      Did I mentioned that they are SUPER intelligent? I'm teaching them tricks like "Up Up" and "Kiss Kiss" and they learned it less than a week! Less than 2 days! I'm feeling very proud! I never thought I could teach them tricks this early! They're only a month old when I thought them the tricks. 


     I still can't confirm their genders now though. They're way to young to grow their genitals. ALTHOUGH, I saw my bunny (Simba) trying to make love to Oreo. Hmm, I always thought my bunny was the girl.. I guess not? But I can't confirm it even though there's an 80% chance Simba is a boy! I witnessed him 'humping' Oreo TWICE! What are the odds? Well, I'll keep you guys updated as soon as I find out their genders or something interesting has happened. 

Here are the links to the videos of their cool tricks: "Up Up" : http://instagram.com/p/njso8zqefK/
                                                                            "Kiss Kiss" : http://instagram.com/p/oD-TzyqeXa/

     That's all for now.. But here are some adorable pictures that I have captured. 

They fell asleep on my lap!

Nom nom nom!

Simba!

Add caption



Oreo!





No comments:

Post a Comment