Saturday 24 May 2014

Technology.

      I don't know if you've heard about this, but technology is running humans now. Everything we do, technology will be involved. As you're reading this, you are using technology. Technology has changed lives. Without technology, we'll be still living in jungles. (Something I would love living in) Technology has helped us so much. But, have you ever thought about all the negative things in technology? How people don't communicate in real life as much as we communicate on the internet?

      People have been using technology so much, we're getting lazier and lazier every single day. People hardly talk to each other during hang outs because they're always on their phone "communicating" with friends. Why don't you put that cell phone down and talk to the person right in front of you? Family gatherings are for you to be closer to each other, for you to ask about each other's days. NOT for you to put your phone in your face the whole time.

      I have seen so many people in restaurants using their phones while waiting for their food. Couples, both sitting on the table with their phones, instead of talking to each other. I really don't get it. I've been in situations like this, I really don't like it. Might as well bring me back home, we can bring our plates to our laptop and eat alone. No one talks to each other.. Doesn't that sound fun? But I talked to my family about it. We all agreed to have a rule. "No phones on the table during meal times"
     
      That made us all happier. I miss the days where I see and hear laughter filled throughout the whole restaurant because everyone is cracking up jokes and talking about old times. Not like today, where everyone just sits on the table with their own phones and start "socializing" with people. 

      If you're one of them reading this, and you're realizing you're one of them.. It's never too late to change. Try stacking your phones on the table (everyone who's sitting on the same table), and the first one who takes their phone, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO IS GOING TO PAY THE BILL. Good idea? Yeap.

No comments:

Post a Comment