Saturday 24 May 2014

Energy.

      People these days, including myself, are so exhausted everyday. I hear them and I complaining about being tired all the time on social media and also in real life. We are always working on either our school work, project, home works and many things related to school. 24 hours a day is clearly not enough! We're always working our butts off for everything we are asked to do. No matter how much we take a break or even procrastinate on doing the things we're suppose to do, we still get so tired after the job is completed!

     Energy is something everyone needs to make your day productive. Energy is also something you need to have fun. Energy is the thing you need most in school. Energy is also highly needed for mothers! Without energy, we will all be lying down doing absolutely nothing at all but sleep! Can you imagine mothers waking up at 5 a.m. every morning to make sure everything is in placed so that their kids don't have to worry about other things? My mother wakes up 5 in the morning everyday to prepare food for my siblings and I. After that, she'll have her quick breakfast and watch me walk out of the door for school. She later have to wake my brother up and get him ready for school (something he should be doing himself). I can't imagine myself being a mother, really. She then will go to work and come back in the evening to bring me out for dinner and fetch some of us for tuition depending on the day. Thank you mom, I love you. 

     I also can't imagine people studying and completing their homeworks every day without fail! How do they do that? And they have to catch up with their friends and family? Are they robots or what? I should also mention they look like zombies though.. 

      How about the cheerleaders? They have practice almost everyday running a few rounds as a warm up, and stretching their muscles to the max, and start practicing their amazing routines. I know someone who has never rested well since 2013. She is always pushing herself to the limit for cheer and studies. She goes ape turd when it comes to cheer and studies. 

      Why must we all be born to study anyways? What if I want to live in the jungle, climb trees and hunt for my food? Doesn't that sound really fun? It does take up quite an amount of energy though.. As I'm typing this blogpost, I'm feeling sleepy as I woke up early to buy my pet's food. That's all for now. Thanks for reading! Another post will be up real soon. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment