Thursday 22 May 2014

Mother's Day Celebration! (+ May Birthdays celebration)

      Mother's Day has passed a long time ago. But posting something is better than nothing, right? On the 5th of May, my family and I celebrated Mother's Day. We also celebrated birthdays which landed on May! We celebrated Mother's day for my grandmother and my mom, my mom's birthday which is on the 1st of May, my cousin's birthday with is on the 13th of May and also my birthday which is coming this Sunday, on the 25th! We celebrated at Paradigm Mall. We had sushi! Who doesn't love sushi? I'm judging you if you don't like sushi.. I'm joking! 

      Anyways, we had our celebration dinner at sakae sushi. We had to drive two cars to paradigm because a Myvi just couldn't fit the 7 of us. 7? Yeah, my mom, my grandmother, my sister, my two cousin sisters, my brother and me. Because of that, my sister had to be an extra driver on that day. Luckily for us, we parked our cars next to each other. We were really lucky to get such a nice parking lot for the two of our cars. We didn't get separated, which I hoped for before leaving the house! 

      We all had a blast. As usual, I'm the family clown making a fool out of myself for the laughter of my loved ones. That's about it! Here are some pictures I collages together. 


How did you celebrate Mother's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment